We expect nothing more from golfers than the general etiquette that is part of the integrity of the game of golf. Our staff is there monitor your course conduct and speed of play to ensure that everyone has a fantastic time at Dahlgreen Golf Club.
We ask that you adhere to the following:
- Repair your ball mark on the green
- Replace all divots
- Rake all bunkers
- Soft spikes only, no metal spikes are allowed
Each player must have his or her own set of clubs; Rental sets are available.
Speed of Play
Speed of play is an issue for most golf courses today. At Dahlgreen we have the desire to make every round of golf an enjoyable one. Here are some helpful tips, which will enable you to keep up the speed of play:
- Keep up with the group in front of you
- Prepare and be aware of the group that you are to follow off the first tee
- Play ready golf – have each member of your group proceed to their ball as quickly as possible so everyone is ready to play when it’s their turn
- Please co-operate with any course employee’s requests