Dahlgreen Golf Club, also referred to as ‘the Club’, has adopted the following policies and rules for the benefit and safety of all members, guests and staff of Dahlgreen Golf Club. Any person who disregards these policies or rules, is subject to suspension or withdrawal of appropriate rights and/or privileges, after notice has been given, where applicable.
General Course and Club Rules:
- All players are required to check in with the Pro Shop before playing.
- All players are required to fix their ball marks, replace their divots and rake any footprints and/or displacement of sand in bunkers made by them.
- Dress Code: All players and/or patrons are required to wear a shirt and shoes. Encouraged to wear collared shirts
- No member or guest is allowed to bring or consume their own food or beverage in the Clubhouse.
- By State Law, all alcoholic beverages consumed on any property of Dahlgreen Golf Club which is designated for public use, must be purchased from Dahlgreen Golf Club. This law will be strictly observed. Dahlgreen Golf Club and any of it’s agents reserves the right to inspect any and all private coolers and/or golf bags which they may suspect contains alcoholic beverages not purchased from Dahlgreen Golf Club.
- Dahlgreen Golf Club reserves the right to refuse to sell to or serve any person who, in the estimation of a server, may be underage or has consumed too much alcohol or for any other reason which appears to be in the best interest of the customer or any other person. We want our members and guests to have an enjoyable time without endangering themselves or others. We take our responsibility to our customers and society very seriously.
- Any member or guest who is unruly, abusive or destructive of any property of the Club or any of it’s patrons or staff, will be subject to immediate ejection from Club property.
- ‘Husband and Wife’ refers to legally married persons or adult couples whom the IRS recognizes as ‘married’ for tax purposes. ‘Family’ refers to ‘Husband and Wife’ and their children who they may claim as dependents on their income tax returns.
- The minimum golfing age is eight (8) years.
- Golfers age 8 – 12 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Pro Shop must be notified when golfers age 8 – 12 yrs. are in your party. Tee-times will then be made at the discretion of the Pro Shop.
- No child under the age of six (6) yrs. is allowed on the golf course in any capacity.
- Children age 6 – 7 yrs. are required to wear a hard helmet which covers their temples and ears, and must be seated in a powered golf cart, at all times while on the golf course, under adult supervision. Children must never be left unattended in a golf cart with the key turned in the ‘on’ position.
- Members may make tee-time reservations seven (7) days in advance with the following exception:
- Tee-times for Sat. & Sun. and Holidays may be made beginning on Friday (prior) at 6:30 p.m.
- Non-members may make tee-time reservations six (6) days in advance.
- All tee-times made by members must have at least one (1) member playing for each tee-time made, unless those tee-times are first made three (3) days or less in advance.
- Tee-times made by members or guests for Fridays, Weekends and Holidays before 1:00 p.m. during June, July and August, must be made for a specified number of players and guaranteed with a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). There will be no charge for cancellations made three (3) or more days in advance. The credit card on file will be charged a Late Cancellation Fee for any tee-times not canceled three (3) days or more in advance, if the tee-times reserved cannot be filled, at the following rate: Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for every whole tee-time slot that is unused and Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) for any partial tee-time slot that is over-booked. The Pro Shop will make every effort to fill all canceled tee-times. Any tee-times reserved, without a specified number of players designated, will be assumed to be a reservation for four (4) players.
- If multiple tee-times are made for six (6) or less persons, the Pro Shop, at it’s discretion, may re-pair groups.
- Two-somes must be available to be paired at pro-shop discretion.
Powerded Golf Cart Usage:
Carts will be filled to match the number of riders (example: if there are two riders in a 4-some = one cart)
- No more than two (2) powered golf carts are allowed per four-some.
- Five-somes must have at least 2 carts. (exception during league)
- All persons riding on a cart must pay the rental fee before playing.
- Must be 18 years of age and have valid drivers license to be able to rent and/or operate a cart.
- All persons using a powered golf cart must obey the following course rules:
- Carts must be driven on cart paths whenever possible.
- If you must leave a cart path, you are requested to drive in roughs as much as possible and cross fairways at a 90 angle, when necessary to cross.
- When weather conditions dictate that you drive only on cart paths or in designated areas, signs will be posted in the Pro Shop and on the course, as needed. Violators, under these conditions, will have their golf cart privilege taken away from them for the day. No refunds will be given to these violators.
- Golf carts must observe the “white line” rule. In the absence of a white line, all golf carts must stay a minimum of thirty (30) feet from the greens. Golf carts are never allowed between a green and bunker.